At EASiCloud we respect our customers’ privacy and take great care to safeguard the personal information of our customers and visitors to our website. We have developed this Privacy Statement to inform you about our privacy practices, which reflects the requirements of Canada’s privacy legislation, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, and our own continuing commitment to customer privacy.
This Privacy Statement describes the ways we collect information from and about you and what we do with the information, so that you may make an informed decision whether or not to provide your personal information.
We ensure that our customers are provided with the most secure online experience, while also tailoring our services to address your unique needs. We also want to ensure that we have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes identified in this Privacy Statement.
Why do we collect Personal Information
We may use your information to process your inquiries, service requests, handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about products and product updates, and to enable us to review, develop and continually improve the products, services, and offers we provide. We also use this information to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website and to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. This information will be shared with the EASiCloud group of companies, unless specifically stated otherwise.
EASiCloud may require your name, (e-mail) address, postal code, and other information. The more information you are willing to provide, the better EASiCloud can customize your experience. EASiCloud does not sell or rent user information.
When does EASiCloud disclose personal information?
EASiCloud may disclose your purchase information to business partners and suppliers. Most software publishers require us to provide them with reports on products purchased and by whom. We are contractually obliged to provide this information and you should assume this to be the case for all products and services sold by EASiCloud.
EASiCloud may transfer personal information to trusted third parties for processing and storage purposes. Such personal information may be transferred across provincial and national borders, in which case, the information may become subject to the legislation of the jurisdiction to which it has been transferred. EASiCloud only transfers personal information to third parties who keep the information delivered confidential and secure for purposes of performing their functions solely for EASiCloud.
EASiCloud may disclose personal information, on a confidential basis, with the information to be used only for the purposes for which it was disclosed to:
- Other EASiCloud business units to help us serve our customers and provide them with services from different units of our company
- A company or individual hired directly by EASiCloud to perform functions on its behalf such as research or data processing
- A credit reporting agency
- A government agency or other third party, if required to meet legal requirements such as responding to a court order.
How do we protect your personal information?
EASiCloud is committed to industry best practices concerning security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information in our possession. We use various security measures to protect the information we collect, as appropriate to the type of information, including encryption, firewalls, and access controls. Our company databases are accessible only by EASiCloud employees, contractors and agents on a need to know basis and who have entered into and are bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement with EASiCloud.
EASiCloud user account information is password-protected. Therefore, only you or others within your organization can gain access to this information. You may contact us if any access information must be changed.
What are your choices?
Any personal information obtained is provided solely on a voluntary basis. EASiCloud would like to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes outlined in this Statement. However, as a customer you have choices and can refuse or withdraw your consent as follows:
- You may have your name removed from our telephone, mail, or email lists. We may use these lists to inform you of relevant products, product updates, news and services that may be of benefit to you.
- You may refuse to provide personal information to us. You may also withdraw your consent at anytime, subject to legal and contractual restrictions and reasonable notice. Unless you advise us otherwise, we will assume that we have your consent to continue to collect, use and disclose your personal information for the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement. In order to comply with all federal, provincial and municipal laws, we are required to keep records on all sales transactions for a specified number of years. Consequently, these records cannot be deleted until such time that it is lawful to do so.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
As our business changes, our Privacy Statement may also change from time to time. You should check our website frequently to see recent changes however; we will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of personal information collected in the past without your prior consent. Any questions or inquiries regarding our Privacy Statement may be directed to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.